Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today our hearts are heavy.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Funeral Information
I just got word that Rob will be flown to Nebraska on Saturday. We will have a wake for the public on Sunday Dec 7th from 1-3pm in the Osceola Downtown City Auditorium. The funeral will be at 10am on Monday December 8th also at the Osceola Downtown City Auditorium. The address for this will be below. Also, I've got myself a PO Box while I'm at my parents for mail to be sent to me so you don't have to email me for the address. It is posted on the side of the blog. Again, thank you so much for all the support and prayers you've shown for Rob and our family.

Osceola Downtown City Auditorium
361 Central StOsceola, NE

Change of Address
Dena Yllescas
PO BOX 96
Osceola, NE 68651-0096

The blog has received emails asking for an update on the Marine who was injured with Cpt Yllescas. His wife has emailed that "He is almost completely recovered from his injuries and only has a headache here or there. . . He will be home VERY soon."





Today our hearts are heavy.



Rob is with God now.



http://yllescasfamily.blogspot.com/2008/12/rob-is-with-god-now.html

No comments: